Trying to make £4,000 a month is hard work and you need to use all the resources, tools and platforms at your disposal. After useFiverr.comI decided to try the competition for a while -PeoplePerHour.com(PPH).
Here are my experiences from the last 3 weeks as a beginner guide for People Per Hour. It contains some obstacles and problems that I found, so it's a tutorial per. person per hour.
Get £30 when you join People Per Hour
Get 20% off your first Fiverr purchase by signing up here
YOU NEED HELP?
Hang up with me. Just visitcalendly.com/grantjoiner/
What I use on my Etsy shop and YouTube channel
people per hour
people per hour
A beginner's guide to the number of people per hour
See the number of people per hour
People learn in class
Disclaimer: To support the channel, some of the links above may be affiliate links. Statements on this site do not represent the views or policies of anyone other than myself. Starting a business requires hard work and dedication. This guide is not sponsored by People Per Hour
- Welcome back to the channel.
Today I will look at some other things. I usually make a lot of videos on Etsy, which I still continue to make.
As you know.
My aim is to make £4,000 online.
So I'm on Fiverr right now, doing pretty well, Fiverr.com, selling micro gigs and services.
So I think I'm about three, £400.
One month on average.
But I also have (voice, muffled) peopleperhour.com, which is similar to Fiverr.
I just want to share my experience and how I have handled it so far.
But before I start.
And as always, subscribe, like, bell, notify, icon and comment below. But enough of that, disclaimer from me, let's go straight to the video.
So for those of you who don't know.
Several microgig sites are popping up, including one that's pretty good.
Basically, it's Fiverr.com.
There is also peopleperhour.com.
These sites offer basic services to people at very low cost or very low prices.
And this service could consist of creating a logo, help with marketing, SEO, social media. Now, it is.
You may be searching offline.
It could be a recording.
It could be data.
It could be a business.
It could be a press release, a newsletter.
There are tons of different services that people offer there.
Because the last one is probably from January or February.
So I've been offering my services on Fiverr.com for four or five months now.
These services are very similar to what we do now when we watch movies. So products, reviews, videos, websites, reps and I offer them at a price of $5 to $30.
What you are doing is offering yourself as a fixed price product.
So for $10 I do x.
My case, I think I earn $10 and it's a 90 second video, review., Very simple, live all online.
They pay in advance.
Kept on deposit or on balance.
Once you deliver the design, it's over.
You get money.
Now on Fiverr.com.
What they do is after the project is submitted and then it is put on hold or waiting for feedback.
If you do not receive your feedback within three or four days, it will automatically be marked as closed.
And then you see the money.
Two weeks later, after deducting Fiverr commissions, which are around 20%, you can withdraw your balance via PayPal or bank transfer.
It really is a very simple process. The Fiverr community, looking at the stats here, ranks 291 in the world.
This makes it the 291st most visited website in the world.
So it's huge.
24 million visitors per month.
It's a huge page.
And as for me, I make around £3,400 a month in revenue or profit, which is quite an achievement.
I'm trying to earn £4,000 a month.
So that covers roughly 10 per cent.
And it takes, I would say, maybe one day a month.
So it's not a lot of work.
And generally people are really grateful.
I see, I've done over 100.
And the reviews are five stars in all areas.
So very, very good.
But let's get back to this video.
There is another near clone or copy of Fiverr.com which is PeoplePerHour.com.
Think this was introduced primarily to target the UK market.
It works similarly to Fiverr.com where you publish your posts.
But for a concert.
They call it hourly pricing or bidding.
So you have people offering logos, social media, editing, all sorts of things you get on Fiverr.
The differences I've seen so far is that it's called hourly rather than gigs.
It allows you to bid your price in pounds, euros and dollars, which is great because at a gig in dollars I have to feel like if I'm selling something for $30, I'm taking it off for five.
That's it, another $6, bringing it down to $24.
Then the exchange rate.
And if you export it or withdraw it via PayPal, it's a worse exchange rate than in real life.
So $30 gets me around £20, sometimes £18 at the exchange rate.
So there is something to watch out for.
Where at PeoplePerHour.com.
Can you please quote the price in GBP or British Pounds.
If you send for £15, yes they will be charged.
Again it is 20%.
But you know, minus your three pounds, you get 12 pounds. Well, it is really very useful.
The only thing I found was that it was quite difficult to use.
So I sent my hourly rate or quote.
And has been rejected seven times by moderators claiming that what you offered or posted wasn't good enough, didn't meet our criteria, or was reviewed.
And it was not approved.
He asked me to look at other schedules or offers. And I did.
And he reproduced many of them.
But in terms of the way they express it.
So it was very difficult for me.
At the end of the day I actually contacted the support team and told them.
Can you check it manually? Do you have an answer? The next day, yes, it's approved.
It was a bit strange.
I also believe in the dashboard.
Now I will try to take some screenshots above, the dashboard, either as a freelancer or as someone who offers a service that I find very difficult to use.
After logging in, you get your independent activity.
It tells you what you suggested.
You also have your dashboard and there is a lot of information on your dashboard, maybe because you haven't done many trades or tasks yet.
But it seems very complicated for me.
Fiverr.Com is really simple.
It's on your to-do list, what did you do? What money do you get? It's just a much easier process.
So it's hard for me.
It seems to want you to contact the people who sent the service or request.
Now, I'm on Fiverr.
I see most people coming to me.
There are many people, tens of people a day, sending requests.
That is, instead of going out and buying a specific service or product.
I can say that this is what I want.
Let Fiverr members who propose to me make their offers.
So I don't because it takes a long time and I think I have about 7000 people.
Check out my concerts every month.
At least I have a good grip.
PeoplePerHour seems to put a lot of effort into this.
So instead of people finding you.
It looks like they are making you an offer.
Credits that I got 15 here.
They want you to go out, introduce yourself to people who want your service, and then actually fight for the job.
Each project consists of about seven or eight people.
So the changes are very small.
Well, I didn't like it very much.
The most frustrating thing is that there is simply no grip.
I said earlier in the video, Fiverr.com is the 291st most visited website in the world, 24 million hits per month.
The number of people per hour compared to this is 6,727.
The most visited site in the world, which is still huge. He is big, but he gets 1.9 million.
So that's about a tenth of a move.
And this is.
What I see.
On Fiverr.com I had two or three orders in the first two weeks.
I had a lot of news.
You can do it,? will you do it? Questions about my concert.
PeoplePerHour I got the job done.
I had 39 views and even increased it. Unlike Fiverr.
You do not run any advertising activity.
You can publish your concert.
And you can send it through your social media or share it.
You may not conduct any other paid or unpaid advertising activity on Fiverr.com.
PeoplePerHour.com is different.
You can pay £9.95 which is around £12.13.
And you can increase it, which I think lasts a week.
It comes to the first page and is advertised and presented before other searches or before hours or offers. You can also pay 12.95.
So an extra two pounds 95, which is almost three pounds.
And it is actually pushed to the people who submit their bids.
It is also sent to the newsletter.
I have both.
So far I've spent £30 getting my offer in front of people's faces, in front of these 40,000 newsletter subscribers, to get to the top of the search results, to get to the top of the search results and still nothing.
Sorry, I got a quote for a project that cost £15 which resulted in a return of around £11 and I spent £30.
Overall, Fiverr.com is the way to go for me personally.
PeoplePerHour.com does not have the same reach in terms of visitor numbers.
I find it harder to use and just don't have the handle, but try it yourself.
Also want to sign up with the PeoplePerHour.com link below or the Fiverr.com link below.
This is just my personal preference but guys if you are trying to make money online try what you can Fiverr.com PeoplePerHour.com and I'm sure there are many more that I will look at and review on at a later date.
Apply for projects regularly
All you have to do is use them. It's unlikely you'll gain your first client without bidding on projects. Applying for projects regularly and writing a stellar proposal will help to convince new customers that you're the right freelancer for the job.
Is PeoplePerHour Legit Or Scam? PeoplePerHour is a legitimate option for freelancers and buyers that has been used for more than a decade. Payments are protected for both parties because they are placed in escrow.How do you use people per hour app? ›
Each freelancer then responds with their own tailored proposal. Review proposals, pick your freelancer and pay a deposit to start the project. Once your project has been completed — and you are totally satisfied — pay the freelancer through our protected payments system.How do you get paid on people per hour? ›
When you have completed the work on the project or Offer as agreed with your Buyer, you raise an Invoice in the WorkStream. Your invoice will be sent to the Buyer for payment, which includes them releasing any money held in Escrow up to the invoiced amount.How do beginners get clients? ›
- Educate yourself. The first key in getting clients is to know your market. ...
- Get an online presence. ...
- Leverage social media. ...
- Network. ...
- Use inbound marketing. ...
- Pet personal. ...
- Demonstrate value. ...
- Be consultative in your approach.
|Mobile App Development||$5-$10||$30-$65|
|Social Media Marketing||$5-10||$20-$50|
- Massage therapist.
- Health coach.
- Freelance photographer.
- Freelance designer.
- Interior designer.
“Being able to get $100 an hour is rare,” said Al Lee, the director of quantitative analysis at PayScale.com. The median hourly wage in the U.S. is $16 an hour, he points out, so earning $100 an hour would be more than six times what the average worker makes.Who makes more money per hour? ›
With salaried professions, a rate can be determined by dividing their earnings by the amount of time they spend working. In that case if you're wondering what job makes the most money per hour, anesthesiologists top the list with a mean hourly wage of over $125.Is PeoplePerHour free? ›
The PeoplePerHour Academy is a free online training course designed to cover every aspect of freelancing. From marketing yourself as a freelancer to managing deadlines, learn the ropes with webinar training delivered by experts.
- Create a Gig. Sign up for free, set up your Gig, and offer your work to our global audience.
- Deliver great work. Get notified when you get an order and use our system to discuss details with customers.
- Get paid. Get paid on time, every time. Payment is available for withdrawal as soon as it clears.
Describe your job in as much detail as you can comfortably reveal (if you're worried about confidentiality, there's always the option of a non-disclosure agreement later on). Describe your ideal candidate in terms of experience, industry contacts, expertise and any other criteria that would help to narrow your search.What are 3 ways people get paid? ›
Employers have several options for paying employees: cash, checks, direct deposit, and payroll cards. It can be difficult to choose which to use since each payment method comes with its own benefits and drawbacks.What is the clearing period for PPH? ›
Standard clearing: 14 days.What is the meaning of PPH payout? ›
PPH stands for Pay Per Hour.How do I sell myself to clients? ›
- Research the Target. Before visiting a customer, examine the company's website. ...
- Create a Story. At some point in the relationship, the customer is going to want to know what you're all about. ...
- Anticipate Inevitable Questions. ...
- Be a Professional. ...
- Ask Thoughtful Questions. ...
- Close on Next Steps.
- Think of tone on a spectrum. Take the examples above: “Anything else?” and “What else can I help you with?” ...
- Use positive language. ...
- Be brief but not brusque. ...
- Reply in a timely manner. ...
- Always use your customer's name. ...
- Talk their talk. ...
- Be careful with jokes. ...
- Create a support style guide.
Calculate day rate using your most recent permanent salary
Take your most recent salary as a permanent employee, add in all benefits, and divide by 250 (number of working days in a year). This provides you with a 'base rate' on which you can add a 'freelancer charge' for operating independently.
- Sell Your Stuff.
- Get a Side Hustle or Part-Time Job.
- Start a Blog.
- Start an E-Commerce Store.
- Invest in Real Estate.
- Set up Passive Income Streams.
- Make Money Online.
- Medical Writer.
- Technical Writer.
- Speech-Language Pathologist.
- Certified Public Accountant.
- Registered Nurse.
- Software Developer.
- Project Manager.
- Business Consultant.
Frequently Asked Questions. $30 an hour is how much a year? If you make $30 an hour, your yearly salary would be $62,400.What is the highest paying job in the world? ›
- Chief Executive Officer (CEO)
- General Surgeon.
- Senior Software Engineer.
- Investment Banker.
- Data Scientist.
- IT Systems Manager.
Is $21 an hour a good wage? Absolutely. In fact, $21 an hour is higher than the median hourly wage of $19.33 (source). That seems backward, but typically salaried workers earn more per hour than hourly workers.What job pays the most but works the least? ›
- Personal trainer.
- Real estate agent.
- Musician or singer.
- Author or writer.
- Real estate agent.
- Dietician or nutritionist.
In May 2023, the average hourly earnings of all employees in the United States was at 11.03 U.S. dollars. The data have been seasonally adjusted.Which is better Upwork or PeoplePerHour? ›
For both PeoplePerHour and Upwork, the business posts a job and the freelancers bid on it. The big difference is that Upwork leans more towards skilled freelancers, while PeoplePerHour has more entry-level professionals. For that reason, you're more likely to find a low-cost deal on PeoplePerHour.How do I start working online? ›
- Get clear on what skills you need for the job you want. ...
- Figure out your transferable skills and highlight them in your job search. ...
- Take an online class or earn a certificate. ...
- Apply for an online internship. ...
- Create an online portfolio (if relevant).
Freelance payment schedules
Freelancers get paid for the work they complete, and if they don't work, there is no paycheck coming at the end of the week. Below are the three most common payment schedules for freelancers. Hourly: A freelancer is paid per hour for their work at an agreed-upon rate.
- Make Money Blogging. Out of all the ways to make $1,000 a day, making money with a blog has to be my favorite. ...
- Start An Ecommerce Business. ...
- Start A Service-Based Business. ...
- Day-Trading Stocks. ...
- Retail Arbitrage. ...
- Passive Income Rentals. ...
- Use Geo-Arbitrage. ...
- Crypto Trading.
With the Fiverr Referral program, you can earn rewards for yourself and your friends. Your friend signs up to Fiverr & gets 10% off their first purchase; you get credited with 10% of their first order amount, up to $100 per order.How do I start Fiverr with no experience? ›
- Step 1: Create a Profile. Register for a Fiverr.com account. ...
- Step 2: Set Up a Profile. ...
- Step 3: Create Your Gigs. ...
- Step 4: Promote Your Gigs. ...
- Step 5: Provide High-quality Work. ...
- Step 6: Build Your Reputation. ...
- Step 7: Extend Your Services.
- Click on the "Post project" button you will find in the top navigation bar on the site.
- Complete the details about your project in the form. Here are some tips for completing each field:
- Freelancer. A freelancer is a self-employed person who offers services to multiple clients at one time. ...
- Commission-Only Sales. ...
- Podcasting. ...
- Business Coach. ...
- Virtual Assistant. ...
- Franchise Owner. ...
- Chore/Errand Service for Seniors. ...
Biweekly (36.5 percent) is the most common, followed by weekly (32.4 percent), semimonthly (19.8 percent), and then monthly (11.3 percent). Certain industries tend to use specific lengths of pay period; for example, 70.6 percent of construction businesses use a weekly pay period.Why do some people get paid so much? ›
Pay is just the price of labor, so like all prices, it's determined by demand and supply forces. Employer demand depends on how much value the job creates. Supply depends mainly on skill: how many other people can do the job.What are the 4 main causes of PPH? ›
- Placental abruption. The early detachment of the placenta from the uterus.
- Placenta previa. The placenta covers or is near the cervical opening.
- Overdistended uterus. ...
- Multiple pregnancy. ...
- Gestational hypertension or preeclampsia. ...
- Having many previous births.
- Prolonged labor.
Stage 3: Total blood loss >1500 mL or >2 units packed red cells transfused; or unstable vital signs; or suspicion of disseminated intravascular coagulation.What is rule of 30 for management of PPH? ›
Rule of 30 refers to a 30% fall in hematocrit, a 30 mmHg fall in systolic blood pressure, an increase by 30 beats/min of pulse rate, a 30% fall of hemoglobin (approximately 3 g/dl), and an approximate blood loss of 30% of normal (70 ml/kg in adults; 100 ml/kg throughout pregnancy).
- Log in to the portal – Visit the EPFO e-SEWA portal, log in using your UAN and password, and enter the captcha code. ...
- Visit the online claims section – When you've logged in, you can look for 'claim (Form-31, 19, 10C & 10D)' in the 'online services' section.
Postpartum haemorrhage. Severe bleeding after childbirth - postpartum haemorrhage (PPH) - is the leading cause of maternal mortality world-wide. Each year, about 14 million women experience PPH resulting in about 70,000 maternal deaths globally.What is lump sum payment wages? ›
What is a lump sum payment? A lump sum is a one-time payment to an employee. Examples are bonuses, commissions, severance, and vacation payouts.How do I get my first 10 clients? ›
- Identify the need. ...
- Identify your market. ...
- Position your Product as the Answer. ...
- Identify your first customers. ...
- Use your Network for Acquiring First Customers. ...
- Founders do the marketing. ...
- Acquiring your first 10 customers through a Private Mailing List.
- Join Freelancing Job Boards. Most companies rely on freelancing sites to get reliable and skilled writers. ...
- Sites to get direct clients. Upwork - it is among the most trusted sites by companies worldwide. ...
- Start Pitching. ...
- Use Social Media Platforms. ...
- Connect With Family and Friends. ...
- Charge Reasonable Amount.
- Can You Profit From Your Services? ...
- Establish Yourself as the Go-To Expert. ...
- Network to Give Not Get. ...
- Mix Passive and Active Marketing Daily. ...
- Join Industry Facebook Groups and Forums. ...
- Create a Services Page ASAP. ...
- Score Paying Clients, Even With Limited Experience.
- Smile and use your phone voice. ...
- Have all of their information in front of you. ...
- Have all of your information in front of you. ...
- Be able to make a commitment. ...
- Use hold when you need a moment. ...
- Speak with proper English. ...
- Be prompt.
- Be confident. ...
- Remember, you're worth it. ...
- Don't be afraid to be yourself. ...
- Get on everyone's side. ...
- Understand the politics. ...
- When it's their time to talk, listen! ...
- Adapt your pitch to suit what you learn. ...
- Perfect your pitch.
- Know Your Strengths.
- Get Clear on Your Ideal Client.
- Create a Portfolio Website.
- Let Them Find You.
- Be Active in Your Community.
- Demonstrate Social Proof.
- Sell Value Not Price.
- Create a Strong Support System.
- Start With A Personal Approach. ...
- Identify The Business Problem You Can Solve. ...
- Know Your Client Well. ...
- Ask Questions To Build Trust. ...
- Don't Treat Them Too Differently From A Large Client. ...
- Respect Them And Help Them Reach Their Goals. ...
- Make The Sales Process Personalized. ...
- Pitch Them Based On Their Precise Requirements.
What is Cold Pitching? Cold pitching is the practice of sending out targeted emails to strangers in order to get in touch with them and explain why you are a useful solution for their needs. Usually, a cold pitch is an email campaign with multiple follow-ups and communications to target a potential client.Why can't I get clients? ›
More often than not, the reason you're struggling to find new clients is due to internal factors rather than external. The more honest you can be with yourself about your business, product, or service, the better. If you're stuck in a rut, switch to a new marketing campaign to try and actively pursue clients.What are 3 actionable tips for freelance writers to help source clients? ›
- Choose a niche.
- Communicate with your clients.
- Network with other writers.
- Be active online.
- Write well-crafted pitches.
- Study negotiation and acquire a contract for every job.
- Learn how to edit.
- Master time management and organization skills.
- Conduct Your Business with Honesty and Integrity. ...
- Admit Your Mistakes. ...
- Answer Your Phone When a Client Calls. ...
- Be Proactive. ...
- Show Your Eagerness about Their Success. ...
- Beat the Deadlines and Overdeliver. ...
- Come Through in Moments of High Stress.
- Listen to the customer and show genuine empathy. ...
- Assess the situation. ...
- Ask for the customer's needs and preferences. ...
- Offer a solution and give options whenever possible. ...
- Deliver the solution. ...
- Follow up with the customer. ...
- Address the issue within the company.
If you're asked a question about prior experience regarding something you've never done, the best way to answer isn't to say, “No, I've never done that.” Or, “No, I don't have experience in that area.” The best way to handle the question is to say something along these lines: While I have not had any direct experience ...How do you end a conversation with a client? ›
- "My apologies once again for any inconvenience. Thank you for your call."
- "I'm happy we could make this right for you. Have a wonderful day."
- "Thank you for calling. We appreciate your business."